F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here it is folks! The April 2013 Truck of the Month contest! There'll be no specific theme this month. Just post the best pic you can take of your F150!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period. The winner of the contest will be decided by you, the F150Ecoboost.net community.

We'll leave this thread open for one week to submit your photo and then voting will begin!

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos)
  • You must be the owner of the F150 Ecoboost.
The winner will be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to seeing your entries!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
2013 with leveling kit and 34's. Took the Kids ice fishing at Blue Mesa Reservoir in CO. Had to get a little muddy after i pulled a 2012 silverado out of the mud. Granted he had stock tires but i pulled him out backwards, up hill and sideways. He was a little embarrassed but nice guy and grateful.

·
Registered
229 Posts
My 2012 Ecoboost 6" lift and 20" rims on 35" toyos

Reactions: fx4 4fun

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts

2012 FX4 EB. HBS 2" level. 305/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 20x9 XD Bomb wheels. Airaid CAI with Livernois Motor Sports tune.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Here is a shot of mine on the Seward Highway. Couldn't get a good shot without the shadows!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Reactions: AK-KingBoost

·
Registered
139 Posts
Think I might be too late..but here it is ..if so I'll be in fir next minth..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Think I might be too late..but here it is ..if so I'll be in fir next minth..

I like your front badge! Where did you get it? I can't stand the chrome one I have on mine.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Got a decal and put it on after I used the stuff used to tint lenses ..turned out ok..looking at replacing with a whole new grill which at that point will have no need for it and if you want it its yours for $10 plus shipping...lol I also know of different places you can get new ones..

·
Registered
11 Posts
I didn't know it was a decal. Kinda makes it easier to think of it that way. Are the replacement ones actual badges? I'd prefer a more "sturdier" option then a decal if you catch my drift ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'll post up actual badges that you can choose from versus decals when I get home..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Here is my 3 week old Platinum EB SCREW.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.