F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I'm missing something but the screens & audio in my 21 EB seem to do what they feel like. The small info screen will usually ignore what I last had it set to & go to the speed (or next down the list that I haven't disabled), sometimes it will keep the last setting. Makes no difference how long I've been out of the truck.

The audio is the same, could have been listening to USB when I got out & it starts up on the radio, or phone app audio if it's connected. Also if I use the button to cycle back through the audio options the screen won't change with it (stays on phone app music player screen while actually playing USB or radio etc).

For stuff that is supposed to make life easier this is annoyingly distracting.

Any info appreciated, I'm not sure if it is updated as I don't park close enough to my house for it get wi-fi (if that is how the update works). The screen said it was up to date when I last checked but I don't know how it knows, if you know what I mean

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,448 Posts
It's brand new. Have you made an appt at a dealership ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a long way from town so was hoping to troubleshoot before potentially wasting half a day for a dealership trip.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts