F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy (that's a Texas thang!), I'm a few days late in getting this started but better late than never. Here is the theme for August:

Show me your wheels.
We want to see your aftermarket wheels/tires set up, in all of their glory. But this is not limited to just aftermarket branded wheels. If you have modified, altered, or changed the appearance to your factory OEM wheels, this will count too.
Now get started and let's try to have a better months worth of submissions. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
Good thing you included "if you have modified".....

Otherwise you would have nixed me from yet another month of excitement and anticipation! :)

First pic courtesy of my friend Jerry at Tifosi Performance. (he's a great picture taker)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can't let Bruce win by default since nobody else posted any sweet shots of their wheels. Make him earn it with his sexy, color coordinated, powder-coated Limited wheels! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
It IS a little strange that you didn't get flooded with entries. I mean, WHEELS are like the ultimate hot button for a considerable % of truck guys. It's actually a national truck pass time. "Dude, I love your wheels" often means exactly that!

Anyways, yea, I'm going for the record of NOT winning. You bunch of yahoos better not leave me high and dry. :)

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Head over to the F150 Pages on Facebook and you will see god awful **** like this

But Eric, I thought you LOVED the stretched rubber band tire look???? LOL :)

·
Premium Member
5,902 Posts
I'd like to go on record that the wheel/tire combo that I entered above is NOT my aesthetic preference. (But the truck absolutely handles like a hooligan with them)

The truck LOOKS better with my tow-off road setup. But they don't technically qualify for this months contest because they aren't customized.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'd like to go on record that the wheel/tire combo that I entered above is NOT my aesthetic preference. (But the truck absolutely handles like a hooligan with them)

The truck LOOKS better with my tow-off road setup. But they don't technically qualify for this months contest because they aren't customized.

Hmmm, I like the others better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
In the last few days I have seen no less than 5 posts in various threads of members trucks with aftermarket wheels....yet we only have two submissions to this TOTM contest and 3.5 days left before voting???
You guys confuse me....and we can't break @snakebitten perfect record of NOT winning. ;)

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm withdrawing. Don't like the odds. ;)

I just spit a little on my computer monitor from laughing at this. Thanks Bruce!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I was going to wait until I get it back from the body shop but I can't let these two guys steal the show.

Black Rhino "Traverse" in 22 x 9.5

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Fix those Links Chris.
I WANT to see them!
If you've seen my build thread, you've seen these pics.

I'm planning a photography session with a pro once I get the truck back from the body shop (supposedly this week). I want to get some magazine-worthy pics and I don't think my iPhone is gonna get me there.

·
Registered
930 Posts
If you've seen my build thread, you've seen these pics.

I'm planning a photography session with a pro once I get the truck back from the body shop (supposedly this week). I want to get some magazine-worthy pics and I don't think my iPhone is gonna get me there.
I’m ready to see some high quality pictures of the new paint with extra pearl/metallic! I love me some platinum white :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 28 Posts