F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to see what else was out there in lieu of a bunch of gauges on a pillar pod, and we decided to try the Auto Meter Dash Logic, since we sell them. For pre-15' trucks this is a great way to export important information to the radio/center stack area for monitoring key information. On a boosted truck, monitoring Knock Retard (for bad gas) and Air Fuel Ratio are paramount. You have to program it, which is easy enough with a USB cable.

DashControl_Dongle_199.jpg
DL1201U_IntakeTemp_CylTemp_9.jpg

There are 3 profiles and each profile has 8 screens. You can configure 1 - 4 PIDs per screen. I found 4 to be too many and so I configured 2 per screen. To toggle between screens just hit the drivers side power lock button. To toggle between profiles reach down to the OBD2 Dongle and move the switch. That's it. Leave it connected and it powers on automatically and shuts down and avoids battery drain when you shut off the truck. That is the extent of the configuration. You can see in the attached the parameters we were able to configure, I hope that you guys and gals find it helpful! Let us know if you have any questions!

Jerry

Attachments

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
IIRC, these only work on 09-12 trucks.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
13-14 trucks don't have the LCD displays like the 09-12 trucks had.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
That's pretty cool. May have to add that to my wish list.

Reactions: JerryTX
1 - 5 of 5 Posts