F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Supposed to pick up my shinny old Lexus tomorrow. One owner, clean carfax, perfect service history at the Lexus dealer every 5000 miles for scheduled maintenance.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Apples/Apples????

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I think the lexus is quite a bit darker. TBH though, i've never actually seen one in this color that I can remember. All of them seem to be generic soccer mom white, silver and black.

The red was one of the reasons I wanted this one. It wouldnt blend in with all the stay-at-home soccer moms in Park City on their way to Orange Theory while the kids are at school :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
What is the underbody oil coat people use? I thinking i am gunna do that to this lexus once i get it. Probably do it on the truck to since its still in decent shape after all these years.

·
Registered
483 Posts
What is the underbody oil coat people use? I thinking i am gunna do that to this lexus once i get it. Probably do it on the truck to since its still in decent shape after all these years.
fluid film probably

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Unless you have a 2 post lift its **** to apply laying on your back on a creeper.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
Nice new whip!

I would hit it with Fluid Film. You may even be able to find a local outfit that will apply it or another product of similar effect “Krown” coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 67 of 67 Posts