5,298 Posts
Damn! Shipping ain't cheap to the lower 48

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Just do it...with an SPD resonator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd have to hear that first, not a fan of this exhaust with a resonator, from videos anyways, the best sound seems to be with the resonator delete.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
........"Needs more cow bell!"..........🤣

This is actually not terrible.
Both resonated and non-resonated are doable. Think I'd be a non-rezzy fella, but not bad..

·
Vendor
2018 Ford Raptor Eco Boost
9 Posts
We can only work with what good ol' FORD gives us to work with... and Twin Turbo V-6's are the thing 🐌🐌. I've heard a few people say our AWE Ecoboost systems sound better than the Ford GT- so there's that! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
........"Needs more cow bell!"..........🤣

This is actually not terrible.
Both resonated and non-resonated are doable. Think I'd be a non-rezzy fella, but not bad..
We can only work with what good ol' FORD gives us to work with... and Twin Turbo V-6's are the thing 🐌🐌. I've heard a few people say our AWE Ecoboost systems sound better than the Ford GT- so there's that! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
You are 100% right, you are working with a hard platform to make sound good. It's a v6, in a truck , that everyone thinks should sound like a monster eating kittens on a tues. But the fact that folks are telling you that it's, tolerable, doable , not bad, means you guys actually went out of your way to figure out a way to make it sound right. I for one congratulate you Dave and the other fine fellows / fellow-ets over at awe, for putting in some serious effort to make these things sound the way they should.
I, ( I'm sure like many of the folks on here) have spent countless hrs. Listening to exhaust set ups trying to find just the right tone, for my truck.
And even though I have a 2012, and it states it is for 2015+, when the time comes to pull the trigger on the catback, , I'm gonna snag a awe.
Tip my hat to you bud.

You guys did a good job if I didnt make myself clear..
My rambles can Lose direction quick if I'm not careful 😁

·
Vendor
2018 Ford Raptor Eco Boost
9 Posts
You guys did a good job if I didnt make myself clear..
My rambles can Lose direction quick if I'm not careful 😁
We really appreciate the kind words! We are hoping to have some more F150's in here soon for installs and if anyone is local to us and looking to grab one of our exhausts we can definitely give you a great deal on the installation. We are just outside Philadelphia.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts