F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, This brand new Trans pan just got released by B&M, it is their Hi-Tek line of pans and it looks like a nice unit. Here is their press release.....

B&M’s Hi-Tek line of Deep Aluminum Transmission Pans are constructed of thick A356.0-T6 cast aluminum and feature a durable black anodized finished. Designed to fit 2009-2017 Ford F150 trucks with the 6R80 transmission, these finned deep trans pans significantly increase the fluid capacity and dissipate heat much faster to prolong the life of the transmission and related components. Additional features include an engraved B&M logo, drain port, temperature sensor fitting, magnetic drain plug and complete hardware and installation instructions.

What kind of interest would there be in this unit for all you guys? Is there a need for it, especially you guys that tow?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
One that includes a dipstick that can be accessed under the hood would be a real winner.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
One that includes a dipstick that can be accessed under the hood would be a real winner.
This isn't a deal breaker IMO bc the frequency of checking tranny fluid is slim.

RDP If you're talking a group buy I'd be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
This isn't a deal breaker IMO bc the frequency of checking tranny fluid is slim.
No but it's nice to know, plus I would like to smell it also. I also got a cover for rearend so I came see level. It's just a piece of mind, especially if your going to tow up mountains ect.

Reactions: greg hazlett

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
No but it's nice to know, plus I would like to smell it also. I also got a cover for rearend so I came see level. It's just a piece of mind, especially if your going to tow up mountains ect.
smell2.jpg

RDP - the transmission will be my next area of focus. I'm interested in a better-than-OEM pan.

Reactions: Shrek and Mr B

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok gentleman........let me get some pricing together and figure out how many i need to make it worth wild for all of you and me. I will also check on shipping time as this is a new new release. In the mean rally together as many as you all can for a group buy. I will work on this today for you all.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I would be interested in purchasing one as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts