F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I am looking for the best back up camera option for my Ecoboost. Cost is a big factor for me although the factory style ford is sweet it might be out of my price range. I have a new Double Din Kenwood LCD screen that i will be interfacing it to.
PLEASE POST SUGGESTIONS / LINKS.

I seen the Eco Master it looks "OK" dont know if any one has tried it , here is the link:
Echo Master Ford Truck Factory Replacement Tailgate Emblem w Back Up Camera | eBay

Let me know what everyone is using
Thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
I ordered mine from tailgatecamera.com I believe it was 189$ shipped even to Canada. Plugs into anything with a RCA input. Worked pretty good

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just used a cheap set up off of amazon. In the future I'm going to go here - Ford,tailgate,emblem,back,up,camera,backup,camera,handle,f150,f250,f350,truck,f,series,mirror,lcd3.5? | Tailgate Camera.com and swap into the emblem camera. If I had an aftermarket receiver I would definitely go with the tailgate emblem. Tailgatecamera has the best price I've found so far. All you'd have to do is hook up power, ground, and run the RCA into the cab. I just did a write up in the electronics section if you install yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts