·
Registered
7,418 Posts
I like the seamless look.

Looks cleaner than the Bakflip I have.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm looking at the same one. How much did you pay for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. So far I am happy with it. I paid $648. If you do buy one, don't use the instructions it comes with, it's best to look on youtube.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
i gots the G2. I like it. Great deal off amazon.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
O it's smooth. I see the difference than my G2. Cute. Very show style. Hence why it's V.I.P. !

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looks sharp! Nice install also.

SPPD

·
Registered
30 Posts
Agreed on all counts. I have a VP on my truck as well and very pleased with it so far. And yes, just watch YouTube for instructions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SPPD, Thanks for moving my original post (pictures) from Introductions & Site Help to the right Forum.

·
Registered
158 Posts
My BakFlip will be ordered shortly... I have my all-weather mats (courtesy of dealer), bed extender and mud flaps. next is the BakFlip and I'm done till after Christmas

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've got the VP and not a drop of water with all the rain we've had. Love this cover. I wish the wrinkles would have worked their way out by now but its not a big deal. Also the steel rivets are rusting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
So far I’m very happy with the cover. All the wrinkle are mostly gone away, perhaps since I live in Southern California and the weather has been warm, this may have something to do with it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts