F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Which spark timing advance should I be monitoring on the nGauge? SparkAdv? It seems to be working for me... going from 1-30 in the course of driving.

What would you add to this list on a 6-gauge pod?

Boost, IAT2, KnockR, OAR, SparkAdv, and...

I've already got the numerical Coolant Temp on my IC through FORScan. Also got the Oil Pressure "Yes / No."

I'm not sure whether I should be tracking CAC Temp, IAT1, etc. Any others for my main 6-gauge screen?
This is what I monitor with torque pro and my phone but can see a bit more than 6 . Maybe for the 6th one monitor Trans Temp.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is what I monitor with torque pro and my phone but can see a bit more than 6 . Maybe for the 6th one monitor Trans Temp.

Thanks. I have Trans. Temp (with numerical readout added by FORScan) on my IC. Is that what TT is on your Torque Pro?

Is IAT1 the same as ambient temp? As I understand it, CAC is just after the intercooler and IAT2 is just before it enters the engine, correct?

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks. I have Trans. Temp (with numerical readout added by FORScan) on my IC. Is that what TT is on your Torque Pro?

Is IAT1 the same as ambient temp? As I understand it, CAC is just after the intercooler and IAT2 is just before it enters the engine, correct?
IAT1=sensor downstream from air box(not ambient)

CAC=sensor just before throttle body
IAT2=sensor on intake manifold

·
Registered
136 Posts
On my 2017 2.7
IAT swenders.jpg Red circle IAT2, Green CAC sensor
iat.jpg IAT blue.

To the best info I have. KM

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just ordered a custom 93 Performance tune from BCB. I was enjoying the Highlander so much without any issues, that I wanted to see what taking it to the next level would feel like... I'm already running 93 octane anyway, so seemed like a no-brainer. Can't wait to see the difference!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Wow, Casey got it back to me in 24 hours, so I have it in my email. That was fast!

Just need to load it, let my truck learn it, and do a datalog... might be able to get that done tonight.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
8 Participants
Drew3419
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing