F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have one of these on their truck? Was thinking about adding to mine but dont know which style to get? The metal one or the plastic one that can be broke down and put next to the bed side? Would love to have something in there to hold stuff to the back on the box since I have a hard cover it is hard to reach over the edge when stuff slides to the front even with Rhino lining I have sprayed in there. Girl friend is getting tired of having to get into the bed to get groceries.
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the OEM one that folds, love it. You can just put it out when you need it. I have the other kind before and it is a pain when you need the whole bed you have to remove it. Since I have had both, I would recommend the OEM folding.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
When I ordered my truck I almost didn't get the oem one. But I told myself if I didn't like it/need it I could always remove it. I've already used it a bunch of times, so I'm really glad that I did get it. It's there when you need it, out of the way when you don't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply guys, I was just wondering because the folding one just looked a little cheap from the pics, didn't know if it was worth the money. Thanks again, I will look into one of them

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Prism! I've got the plastic one and it's a lot more substantial than you think;) The best part is that it breaks down and folds out of the way when you don't want it - no having to remove it. It' was worth it to me - YMMV...

Mike :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts