F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at some options for a bed liner for the new F-150 , and kinda looking in the direction of the Bedrug or Bedtred, has anyone installed this are had any dealing with them,
Thanks
David

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just installed a Duraliner in my new F150 and it went in in about 20 minutes. You do need a tool to remove, and then reinstall, the hooks in the bed of the truck.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looking at some options for a bed liner for the new F-150 , and kinda looking in the direction of the Bedrug or Bedtred, has anyone installed this are had any dealing with them,
Thanks
David

Not sure if you're in Houston ever, but there is a "Trailer, Wheel and Frame" store located about 6 miles north of downtown... They installed a spray bed liner. $300... Lifetime warranty. That's tough to beat in my opinion. I've had it for about 2 months and I've been real happy with it. No peeling, rips or scratches.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I got a spray in bedliner in west Houston. $289.99 lifetime warranty. I love it. Very well applied and professional.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I went with a bed rug. Bedrug.com excellent choice. Stuff does not slide around. Go through the car wash. Vacuum it out looks great.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I have a spray in liner. Love it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Got a spray in bed liner on this truck. In the past I always went with Dura-liner drop in. Guess I didn't know what I was missing...Love the new spray in liner.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I plan to go with a spray in bed liner as well when I get the money.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My truck came with the factory installed spray liner. Does anyone have any long term experience with this liner? It seems very sturdy and solid.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Choose Bedrug if you are planning to cover your truck bed. If not, bedliner or line-x is a great choice. Also, bed rug is knee friendly because it features cushioning properties.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I had mine applied by Extreme Offroad in Katy. They are typically very pricey but this was a good deal when I got it.

You can search them on google... I don't wanna post their website and advertise for them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
my last truck was an F350 and I had the dealership spray in a liner. I believe it was called full metal jacket. I was severely displeased with this spray in liner. After a while it turned the normal chalky dark gray i have seen many liners turn. What spray in liners are out there that dont turn into that?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't know what the name is but I installed a "bed mat" over the top of my bed liner. Things just don't slide around on this mat.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
33 Participants
gonehuntin
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing