F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as cleaning I haven't had it long enough to say, and it's not gotten wet yet either sure hope it dosen't smell after getting wet. will keep posted on both.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks nice. I wanted to do this but since I am putting a Cap on the truck I went with the spray in bed liner along with a special non slip mat. Hope it works out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm planning on installing a cover also just havent decided on which one yet there's allot of them to chose from.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I like the look of the bed rug. My truck came with a spray in liner and the tailgate uses that plastic liner. It isn't as uniform with the two different materials being used. I like the uniform look of the bed rug.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not to be rude Bill but if the listed price for your BedRug is your discount than I got my cheaper.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have a Bud rug in both my trucks. One has been in for about four years. Gone through the car wash more times than I can remember. Takes couple hours to dry, (in sun) I use a leaf blower to get rid of any debris. I really want it to look good I take it to the car wash and vacuum it out. That has turned a few heads. Kiddo's love it. They use it for "Safe base" when playing chase or tag or whatever they are playing. My son and I went camping and slept in the back.
It is a marine grade carpet so it will hold up to the elements. My humble opinion it is the best truck bed accessory on the market.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I highly recommend the Bed Rug liner. You can haul anything in it, e.g gravel, mulch, dirt etc and it sweeps out.... also it can get wet and it dries out no smell afterwards. the dye is permeated deep into the carpet to keep it's color. They're easy to install usually takes about a half hour if that and is all done by Velcro and 3M adhesive. Just need to clean truck bed out and use rubbing alcohol and wipe down the areas that the tape will stick to. And if you switch it from one truck to another as I had to they sell install kits and as long as the bed size is the same you're all set

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have the BedRug rugged liner and I simply love it. Much better than LineX in my opnion and looks much better in the truck. I will say it is not exactly as easy to put in as the videos claim but if you are patient and take your time it does look very good once installed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry to budge in, but if you guys PM me I can save you money on the bedrugs. Just trying to help.
No doubt guys if your looking for a BedRug ...and I do highly recommend it. Contact Bill. His price is better than anyone I found local or online. Fast shipment right to your door is included.

I just got mine in tonight and took the kids and the dog for a ride around the block. When we got back my son asked if he could play with his new Lego set in the back of my truck tomorrow. YES ITS THAT COMFORTABLE! Fit and finish are best I've seen in any of the bed protectors. I think it took all of 1 hour to install and I'm gonna be lovin' it for years!

Bill, I'll definitely be hitting you up for more mods....just wish the tuners didn't void our warranty (or require 300 miles after remapping back to stock).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Received my BedRug from Bill @ Stage3Motorsports yesterday, installed it last night. Thanks for the great Deal Bill!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
20 Participants
Stage3Motorsports
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing