F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BedRyder Truck Bed Seating

Has anyone ever seen or heard anything about these? They claim they meet all federal standards and that they are 50 state legal. This and a bed cap would really be great for camping trips hauling the TT. It would allow us to bring along a few of our friends without needing to drive a seperate vehicle to fit everyone.

Any real world info about this product would be greatly appreciated.

SPPD

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Those are a lot cooler and safer than the Dodge Van seats I mounted in one of my trucks several decades ago. But, check your local laws regarding cargo area passengers. Now legal in a lot of states!

·
Registered
859 Posts
haha, that's pretty cool. I've never seen those before.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Reminds me of the old Subaru Brat bed seats - although I recall they had what looked like ski poll handles for getting I and out of the seats!

·
Registered
588 Posts
I wonder if they are heated and cooled LOL! That is a pretty awesome set-up!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Reminds me of the old Subaru Brat bed seats - although I recall they had what looked like ski poll handles for getting I and out of the seats!
Thought the same thing. These look great. Liked one of the uses: two armed guys in the back turns it into a Technical.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am putting a little cash aside each week. I will definately be getting these in the fall. These will be perfect for us for our camping trips.

SPPD

·
Registered
327 Posts
These could be a lot of fun while doing some offroading or mudding.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love it....I am with SPPD, I put a little aside every week, I call it my "Fun Fund" and then I rank order everything I want to add on the truck and start checking them off...this just made the list, not anywhere near the top but made it none the less

As I said before (when the engine cover thread came out) this forum is awesome but it sure is costing me a bunch of money for a free site!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts