F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4EE996E8-B3BD-4812-A76C-98CF1B46E55A.png Had a BedRug installed today.

·
Registered
470 Posts
you like it? I am so close to pulling the trigger on one but they aren't exactly cheap

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
“Truck things” means different things to different people. If you’re a Chevy fan it means you can tip tool boxes in the bed so they land on the corners of the box and then there’s the dumping of concrete blocks over the sides of the bed.... ;)

I really like your bed rug cajunfla. I’d like one of those with a nice bed cover but haven’t ever done anything about it.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
It's been a while since I had one of those....actually back when I owned a 01 Silverado :blush:
Problem I ran into was using a shovel to remove landscape rock....umm, scuffed it up a pinch, oh and spilled some oil which left a little stain-if I recall it had a lifetime warranty on materials?
Other than that it was great for the fur babies!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
770 Posts
It's been a while since I had one of those....actually back when I owned a 01 Silverado :blush:
Problem I ran into was using a shovel to remove landscape rock....umm, scuffed it up a pinch, oh and spilled some oil which left a little stain-if I recall it had a lifetime warranty on materials?
Other than that it was great for the fur babies!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
It would be great for the dogs with a cap on for sure, I had one on my old Sierra and hauling the atv in the bed wrecked it pretty quick. I also drive gravel roads a lot and remember the dust on it was horrendous.

Im sure they are good for some people's needs. It looks good anyway!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
you like it? I am so close to pulling the trigger on one but they aren't exactly cheap
First bedrug I have ever owned. We shall see. Less $$ than Line-X or Rhino Liner, stuff won't slide around like a drop-in liner.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're good if you don't do truck things
I retired at the old age of 59, a few years ago, so I don't do much of anything. And I'm good at it! Lately just been hauling small stuff back and forth to help repair mother-in-law's hurricane damaged home.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I have one, just the bottom piece, not the sides. My truck did plenty of truck stuff. It got pretty nasty, took it to the car wash and pressure washed it out, it came 95% CLEAN. I imagine with the right soap (Simple Green or similar) the oil spots would have lifted off as well. I am very much a fan of it, and want one for my work truck!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
“Truck things” means different things to different people. If you’re a Chevy fan it means you can tip tool boxes in the bed so they land on the corners of the box and then there’s the dumping of concrete blocks over the sides of the bed.... ;)

I really like your bed rug cajunfla. I’d like one of those with a nice bed cover but haven’t ever done anything about it.
Thanks. I have a Gator soft Tri-fold tonneau on order.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This is my second truck I have put the full bed rug in and it is great, my knees cant handle hard surfaces. We have hauled pretty much everything on them and it still looks great. Now if we were hauling rock/gravel/mulch everyday it would be a different story but for what I do it works great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I too have one and it saves my knees. Also prevents things from sliding around, which I like as well. Installed a Gaterbrand tri fold sft cover which helps keep it clean. Great when I load up for camping and stuff's not moving around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts