F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have made a metal belly pan upgrade and had it zinc and powder coated. I have removed the factory hardware and replaced with proper bolts instead of the twist locks that fall off when going in the mud. The factory belly pan was weak and darn near useless. Sorry for such a large pic but I'm a truck guy not a computer guy.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Nice work, Tom! That ought to do a far better job than the OEM cardboard one. Had to get out and get under mine three times after the first oil change to refasten two of those plastic screws. I haven't even taken mine off road!

Have thought when weather gets better will do something like this as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have taken this to some off road shops and dealers here in Alberta and they are interested in selling them for me. I have contacted a local water jet metal fab shop, they are going to start producing these and have the first batch ready this week. Send me a message if you are interested.

·
Registered
344 Posts
This looks great, post a price when you get all your details worked out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First order came back from powder coater shop today. I have 4 ready to ship from Alberta today. Price set at 275 cdn + shipping. I can get shipping estimates if you provide an address.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the slow response, just got back into the country this week. I'll check with shipping company in the morning on pricing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To 76227 zip code purolator is $43.36 cdn via ground. I have check with canada post and they will ship insured for $73.09 cdn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Gearhead Tom
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing