F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for a good mount for the iPhone or an Android Phone. What's everyone else using? I switch between the HTC One X and iPhone 4s, so looking for a mount that would work well for either phone.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I just ordered a Proclip mount kit for a 2013 MB SLK - they have some great mounting options. Not sure what they have for our Fords...

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
176 Posts
The ProClip arrived but as its a Christmas gift I had only a few minutes to check it out in the other car before hiding it away. From the quick look, I think it will work out well for her SLK250's tight dash area. I'll have pics once its mounted.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I do like the ProClip pic posted which goes in the small cubby hole on the dash. I haven't found a good use for that little holder yet!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Scosche snapfit from Walmart. Easily modded to fit Android motorola and HTC. Windshield mount holds really well. See brand name web site for many more options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
JohnnyT
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing