F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 ford f150 ecoboost
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone I was wondering if I can get your input on oil catch cans do I go for more expensive or would cheaper still work as well as the expensive thank you for your time and help

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
588 Posts
Welcome to the forum !
If I get a catchcan system, it will be the double type with connections for both pcv lines.

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
588 Posts
I wouldn't know.

·
Registered
158 Posts
This topic has been debated extensively on the forum... try a search and read some threads and you’ll get lots of opinions.

From my research, you’ll be spending $400-500 for a good setup. Such as the RX or full-race. Check out and holler at the guys from stage 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
I went with the JLT Performance one for the passenger side, I did go with the can extension too though. I do think I will also do the driver side one too however. just for my own reassurance. it cannot hurt to be there right..

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
I went with the JLT Performance one for the passenger side, I did go with the can extension too though. I do think I will also do the driver side one too however. just for my own reassurance. it cannot hurt to be there right..
I went with the same. No way in hell I'm spending $300+ for something that definitely not necessary.
This jlt is working fine and catching crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SrpRacing
1 - 7 of 7 Posts