F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, was just wondering where most of you ecoboosters get your accessories from? Looking around to get a levelling kit and afe cold air intake. Thx!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I ordered all my parts from Stage 3. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. I don't like shopping to find the best price and then having to figure in shipping to see who has the lowest. Found them to have some of the best prices, shipping is in the price and they have great costumer service. Stage 3 Motorsports they have a section on the forum or you can pm Bill and he is great with answering questions.

Reactions: Tuffmag

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I don't come on here very often but when I do it is nice to see so many people willing to help out.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I have not shopped for any accessories. I will say that it is a good idea to buy from the vendors who make themselves available to you. We have vendors that frequent this site and seem to be around a lot. I'd have to pick one of those guys. Otherwise should you have trouble with anything you buy you are running the risk of no service after the sale. Support the vendors that support the site. By being members here they are supporting you.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I can't say enough good things about Stage 3's customer service, but Truck Image is a nice site as well. The best thing about stage 3 is that if you can't find what you want on their site just PM bill and he can track it down for you in no-time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I purchased a Borla "S" cat back, BBK throttle body, AFE charge pipe, AFE CAI, ATP intercooler and a tuner from Stage 3, great service and free shipping. no regrets

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Although I'm sure I would have agreed with everyone about stage 3, unfortunately I live in canada and the shipping fees are just too much if I ordered through stage 3. I ordered the afe cold air from 360 tuners and it was around 460$. Through stage 3 it would have been around 600$..

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered the bakflip vp, Rancho Ready Lift and rear RS9000 shocks from Stage 3 yesterday simply based on the feedback from this site.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I ordered the bakflip vp, Rancho Ready Lift and rear RS9000 shocks from Stage 3 yesterday simply based on the feedback from this site.
You'll be very pleased with the customer service. They have plenty of parts for your stang too.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
If you are not worried about customer support then Amazon is a great place to source products.
I'm all about supporting local businesses but when it comes to some item's your talking a lot of savings, money that stays in my pocket.
Weather tech products, window vents, light bulbs, the list is long and the savings are huge.
Good luck!

·
Registered
461 Posts
AFE CAI and lid

I purchased the AFE intake along with the LID/Cover as a package. I am finding an issue with the lid/cover fitting correctly. The cover does not sit tightly and all screws will not mount. Has anyone else had this issue? Should I remove the rubber gasket that mounts between the housing and the lid? Open for suggestions.

thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Tuff, unless you absolutely cannot stand the large amount of induction noise, I'd suggest you use the lid as a garage decoration. Even with the open intake drawing "hot air," it's proven to cost you nearly 20rwhp by putting the cover on.

If you absolutely need it, try to let us know what's not lining up right.
If you don't feel it's too loud, absolutely leave your top off!

·
Registered
461 Posts
ALrighty then folks, Great Forum and thanks for all the fast replies, especially from Kc311...I did not even think about the air factor and yes, I do like the intake noise. The begining of raw power. I am looking my next move is the MBRP or Solo exhaust. I had the MBRP on my other truck and enjoyed the sound.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I have not shopped for any accessories. I will say that it is a good idea to buy from the vendors who make themselves available to you. We have vendors that frequent this site and seem to be around a lot. I'd have to pick one of those guys. Otherwise should you have trouble with anything you buy you are running the risk of no service after the sale. Support the vendors that support the site. By being members here they are supporting you.

This!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts