F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have a truck box for the bed of my truck. What brand and models do you guys recommend ?

thanks walt

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had mine sprayed in. I have had molded ones in the past but didn't like them. I found after time there memory would be lost and the fit would diminish. Maybe because of where I live(hot summers,cold winters)......I went with a diamond guard spray in liner,it's life time guaranteed and a wicked tough product. I'm sure there are lots of opinions on this subject. I hope you get lots of feed back to help you make a decision.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do want a spray in bed liner. Although I was talking about those tool boxes for the bed of the truck to keep my tools.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Lol, I thought I missed something by that response. Glad to know I didn't.

I would get a weatherguard. They are more expensive, but they are much sturdier and theft proof than cheaper companies. In my other truck, I just have a husky because its sole purpose is to prevent my straps from blowing all over the bed, I don't keep any expensive tools or anything in it. I don't even lock it. If I was carrying expensive things, I would have gone with a weatherguard. As to model, it depends on what style you want-- under rail, flush mount, high profile, as well as color.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a UWS black diamond plate cross bed tool box and really like it. Easy to access from either side of the truck and has plenty of room inside for storage. Found mine on craigslist for $100 and looks like new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
'11fx4
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing