F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
586 Posts
It really depends if you are going to tow at all or not. I have the Tow mirrors and love how much coverage they provide especially in the blind spots. I also have the Power Sliding rear window which is nice on the supercrews as there is no way I could reach back and open/close it if needed. If you have a supercab it wouldn't be as bad and maybe more worthwhile. The only benefit to the sliding rear window for me is venting and airflow as I do not use it to access anything in the bed. The mirrors even when not towing are nice and very functional... However the standard mirrors are also functional and sportier looking... If I had to make a call it would be the towing mirrors over the sliding rear window as I use the mirrors way more than the sliding rear window.

· Registered
586 Posts
LOL! Understand that part. Well if its not too much more and within your budget I would recommend both as the beneft will both meet the kids needs and equal happier road trips and the towing mirrors will add some safety and function when you are towing and also keep you happier and less stressed! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.