F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are keeping ahead of the Ecoboost Performance and bringing you guys the latest and greatest parts from the best people.
It was only a matter of time before we had these and the time is here. These are replacement billet batmos wheels for the factory turbos.
10-15% increase in Horsepower by swapping to these. They are hot off the press and we will have more details as we do more testing.

If you guys have any questions or are interested PM or email us.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
So disappointed. I thought this said batMAN wheels. :(

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Dyno sheets?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Straight swap or need balancing after install?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
No core exchange, The wheels are sold separately. Pricing is $399.99ea.

No need to balance. They are balanced from the factory after machining. The are direct swaps for factory wheels.
They will be here soon so we will have more data soon.
Holy guacamole....sounds very promising.

·
Registered
440 Posts
For $800, seems like it would be a decent hp/$ gain vs some catback prices, lol. Interested for results.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
And I swore I was done with the engine...

·
Registered
805 Posts
Just curious if you've tested them already and how the DI fuel system was able to support them or if you had to augment with meth?

·
Supporting Vendor
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just curious if you've tested them already and how the DI fuel system was able to support them or if you had to augment with meth?
We will be testing them as soon as we receive them. They are in route as I type. At current boost levels we don't see a problem with the fuel system its just going to carry and keep the power at points where the stock wheels were done. Going up in boost we are pretty sure fuel mods are going to be needed then.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
We will be testing them as soon as we receive them. They are in route as I type. At current boost levels we don't see a problem with the fuel system its just going to carry and keep the power at points where the stock wheels were done. Going up in boost we are pretty sure fuel mods are going to be needed then.
Will they be able to give more flow at a given psi than the factory wheels. Our biggest problem is the lack of top end on these trucks.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Will they be able to give more flow at a given psi than the factory wheels. Our biggest problem is the lack of top end on these trucks.
That's the turbos as well as the heads and exhaust manifolds restricting the breathing. You could monster turbos on these and your would be limited in the upper rpm by the heads/exhaust manifolds.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
That's the turbos as well as the heads and exhaust manifolds restricting the breathing. You could monster turbos on these and your would be limited in the upper rpm by the heads/exhaust manifolds.
So it would take ported heads, non-restrictive exhaust manifolds, and slightly bigger turbos to give us some decent top end?

·
Registered
805 Posts
So it would take ported heads, non-restrictive exhaust manifolds, and slightly bigger turbos to give us some decent top end?
If you want to get over 5500 rpm you'll need all 3, the heads and exhaust are super restrictive.
This dyno was 26 psi from 3500 rpm until we lifted, car dropped like a rock at 5500 rpm for power.
BTW, that dyno "at the engine" is same as dynojet at the wheels, it's a weird AU dyno that's very rare but works well.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts