F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Good thing its a truck and we only need low end!!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Good thing its a truck and we only need low end!!
I wouldn't mind moving the power band into the midrange a little. I don't tow much, and I mainly use her for play. With my job I really don't need a DD.

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
They will carry and hold the boost better at higher rpms than the factory wheels can. We will know for sure once we get a set in. We will have detailed pictures tomorrow when they arrive, and then we will follow up with the install and real world testing.

More Power, faster(Spools Up Quicker) and for longer is a killer combination for $800.00

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Dyno?????

·
Registered
868 Posts
They will carry and hold the boost better at higher rpms than the factory wheels can. We will know for sure once we get a set in. We will have detailed pictures tomorrow when they arrive, and then we will follow up with the install and real world testing.

More Power, faster(Spools Up Quicker) and for longer is a killer combination for $800.00

get ya some of that Scap !!
i would order a set on monday but then i wouldnt have enough funding left over for the SCT X4 when it comes out in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I really want a pair.

More power and top end at lower boost? You can't ask for more than that.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
get ya some of that Scap !!
i would order a set on monday but then i wouldnt have enough funding left over for the SCT X4 when it comes out in a couple weeks.
Maybe when I sell my house...it's going up on the market next month, if all goes well....

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I really want a pair.

More power and top end at lower boost? You can't ask for more than that.
You always always always ask for more. That's rule number one.
Hey can I borrow a hundred bucks?
No? How bout 20?

B)

·
Registered
7,394 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Man I didn't even have to edit this... Were they removed or were you born without them?
Nope, still there. Lol

I want to replace them with a set that performs better, and holds the load longer...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
^^^That's why I did mine, lol

21 - 40 of 61 Posts