F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
AR10 or Batmo wheels??? Decisions! Wonder what install would cost?
Batmo in a tremor?! How could you possibly indecisive?! Lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well I know I'm probably shooting myself in the foot. Lol but I'm gonna throw this out there anyhow. If you call the company (bullseye power) and order your batmo wheels. They will install them for free. All you have to do is send them your turbos. "Its the least we could do since your down that time pulling the turbos and no truck." This could be an option for those that are on a budget and can't afford the extra 800 for install. Hope I don't get hated on to much, just trying to help fellow members.

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Well I know I'm probably shooting myself in the foot. Lol but I'm gonna throw this out there anyhow. If you call the company (bullseye power) and order your batmo wheels. They will install them for free. All you have to do is send them your turbos. "Its the least we could do since your down that time pulling the turbos and no truck." This could be an option for those that are on a budget and can't afford the extra 800 for install. Hope I don't get hated on to much, just trying to help fellow members.
Not sure if there was maybe a mis-understanding, if you spoke to one of the guys over there. Our owner is personal friends with the owner of Bullseye Power. Bullseye does not install wheels for free if you buy the wheels from them. In extreme circumstances they have done that in order to satisfy a customer because of an issue or if the customer is buying a re-manufactured turbo and decides to buy a batmo wheel at the same time they will install it since the turbo has to get assembled anyway, then they might install it for free, but not just by buying a wheel from them and sending them your turbos.

The wheels are the easy part, the $800.00 labor job is for taking the turbos out of the truck, not to put in the wheels.
Not to mention the downtime that would be involved in that process, and shipping costs of two turbos back and forth.

The wheels only take about 10-15 mins to install once the turbos are out.

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Just bumping this thread,

I was alerted by a customer that there were a few threads asking about the wheels, but they could not find info on them. I found the threads but rather than bumping a year old thread, I figured Id bump the original thread that has all the info. We no longer have our 2013 F150 as we traded that truck for the 2015, but we still have our 2012(TurboPete) and his truck is still running the wheels with no problem. Pulls a 24ft boat every weekend easily. We hope to be making some splashes with his truck again here soon. The 2015 turbo wheels are in line, but no ETA just yet.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I have a set NIB w/ gaskets if anyone is interested.

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Yes they are still available, there are a good number of trucks running them based on our sales, just can't get too many people to send us results. They don't call back to complain so we assume they are happy, usually an unhappy customer makes it known.

Our truck picked up Our truck picked up almost 40hp, and the way the power comes on it feels like double that. The turbos spool extremely fast, you get to peak boost in a hurry.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yes they are still available, there are a good number of trucks running them based on our sales, just can't get too many people to send us results. They don't call back to complain so we assume they are happy, usually an unhappy customer makes it known.

Our truck picked up Our truck picked up almost 40hp, and the way the power comes on it feels like double that. The turbos spool extremely fast, you get to peak boost in a hurry.
Any sales planned for these in the near future?

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Any sales planned for these in the near future?
Not until Black Friday for the Batmo's. Shoot me a PM you guys get a forum discount however if you are interested.

Will these eventually be developed for the 2.7?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
At the moment they are no on the To Do List.
Priority right now is for the 15 3.5L.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts