F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
724 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looks familiar haha. what size tires did you go with?
Getting ready for a road trip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Momma got a new truck in Sept 2016. 2013 Max Tow 6.5' bed Platinum Diamond Black
Going to be great truck for pulling the sleds up the mtn!
Didn't know what to think of the dark tan seats when I saw them on the add online, dealer brought truck to my side of the state, had wife pick it up for overnight drive. Called me up while I was on road and said "I really like this truck!" I new I was screwed when she said that. But I must say the dark tan seats are nice and they break up all that black!

IMG_1890.JPG IMG_1891.JPG IMG_1892.JPG IMG_1893.JPG IMG_1894.JPG IMG_1895.JPG

·
Registered
846 Posts
I have to admit...they do look nice...remind me of king ranch version

Momma got a new truck in Sept 2016. 2013 Max Tow 6.5' bed Platinum Diamond Black
Going to be great truck for pulling the sleds up the mtn!
Didn't know what to think of the dark tan seats when I saw them on the add online, dealer brought truck to my side of the state, had wife pick it up for overnight drive. Called me up while I was on road and said "I really like this truck!" I new I was screwed when she said that. But I must say the dark tan seats are nice and they break up all that black!

View attachment 79609 View attachment 79617 View attachment 79625 View attachment 79633 View attachment 79641 View attachment 79649

·
Registered
846 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have to admit...they do look nice...remind me of king ranch version
I got a buddy that lives on the north part of the state that purchased same truck just before we got ours. He has the 2013 short bed 3.55 diamond black platinum, and he has black seats. I much prefer our tan seats over the his black seats. Way to much black for this guy! First time I've seen the tan seats in a black cab.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Dont think i have ever seen them in a black truck either

I got a buddy that lives on the north part of the state that purchased same truck just before we got ours. He has the 2013 short bed 3.55 diamond black platinum, and he has black seats. I much prefer our tan seats over the his black seats. Way to much black for this guy! First time I've seen the tan seats in a black cab.

·
Registered
73 Posts
day we bought it:

They hadn't installed the Black hard folding tonneau cove rat that point.

Black inside and out. Just the way I wanted it.

:)

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
A winch, rear window tint, a grille-mount LED light bar, and red paint on the brake calipers are the only exterior mods left.

IMG_20161230_160208255.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
New one.

Old one.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Almost should have gone 36s or 37s. I know it's expensive.

Looks dang good how she is though!

Hope you plan on wheeling her.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here's how she looks now. Did the Maxtrac 7in front 5in rear lift with 20s with 35s last night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
What did you use to smoke your headlights? I tried something like that but couldn't see **** at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
What did you use to smoke your headlights? I tried something like that but couldn't see **** at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They aren't smoked. They are black housing halogen headlights. I have led bulbs in it them. I have aftermarket smoked led taillight and third brake light

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 130 Posts