F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I don't think you can change the subject line, once you start, so I am moving to this. I had "not really a build thread". I can't change it.

Google Blitzkrieg. Its a German style of warfare that involves punching everything you have up the gut. Plus it has Blitz in it and I like football. Wife wouldn't name either kid that, so I get the truck! Here is the other thread and a recap.

The last year I moved, all money went to fixing the old house and then fixing the new one.

I am not ever going to be a "baller". But the add ons are trickling in.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Collinite 845. Claybar first.

uploadfromtaptalk1460861672055.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1460861681503.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1460861691711.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1460861702821.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go Mizzou, Go Cardinals!

Truck box and tonneau cover. Its hard to find a cover that fits with a truck box. The snaps on the cover stink... Uggg
Not watertight, but good.

I like this set up, you can reach things up front and have back loading.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I found this cell phone mount on amazon. Pretty good, not perfect.
uploadfromtaptalk1460862033549.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added the Fumato drain valve. Wouldn't say its a must have, but it's nice. Make sure the truck is hot or it will take forever. I use Amsoil. I'm sure other brands are good, just pick a good full synthetic. I feel the cost is the same if you are a member and it shows up at your door. Feel free to pm or reply to thread if you want more detail. No one says its not good, haters just think its expensive. It's about the same price really.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Removed these.
Can't tell with windows up.
Windows down, a little more whistle.

uploadfromtaptalk1460862427289.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Air damn off. No change in mpg.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Removed the guard plastic restrictor plate on the intercooler just recently. Can't tell the difference. uploadfromtaptalk1460862615952.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Painted the cover. I have seen more detail, but as easy as this was I think its an improvement.
uploadfromtaptalk1460862723829.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1460862733687.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When we moved, I borrowed a big 30 foot trailer and put some white trash rails on it. Did the job. Didn't phase the truck a bit. These are my helpers! uploadfromtaptalk1460862757063.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New house has a 3 car garage. Ahhh my baby has a place to sleep. And I have room for my tools! uploadfromtaptalk1460862986646.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK. Mods not in order. But I think we are caught up!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Collinite is some great stuff. Truck looks clean!

Must be nice having a 3 car. Right now our new one car doesn't even hold tools and I can't wait to knock it down.

Love the clean truck!
You recommended it to me! Collinite 845. Good stuff.
I have the sealer, and 845 on the truck now. I also got some truck wash stuff that has carnuba in it, so it keeps the shine fresh. Downside to that wash is you have to dry it well, or it spots.

We just moved, the wife wanted a subdivision, for the kids, I want like 4 billion acres. I said she could pick the house as long as I got a 3 car and/or room to build a detached. Which is rare in a subdivision. Lots of looking.
Got it! Down side I drive 35-45 minutes one way to work every day. And its a bit of a fixer upper so time and money go to it, not the truck. Booo hoo

Up side 3 car garage. .64 acres and I can build a detached one day as well.

The last place the truck parked outside and I kept telling her to get her car out of the garage so I could use my tools. Lol. I am more construction, wood, oriented. But try and turn a wrench when the auto shop wants too much.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Any mod plans?
Well, my plans are not agreeing currently with the bank account and the wife. I pay the bills and make the money, but try and keep it a happy home.
I tried to explain that her painting the wall in the house makes her happy, truck parts make me happy. She doesn't see the connection. Good paint is like $50 a gallon!

Brake controller for an RV this summer will occur soon.

Tint ordered 5% front visor, 20% sides.

Tuner is my primary goal, after the tint that's ordered.

If I can get into the 13's I think that would be awesome!

I'll need tires in a year. At that time, I'm thinking billsteins in front and block in the rear, I prefer to lift uniformly, I like the rake to it.

I'll probably stay stock wheels and just go a size bigger tires. But wheels once truck is paid off.

Dreams for years from now are the y pipes and exhaust.

I'll probably get some LED lights, driving light upgrade, reverse light soon.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts