F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help anyone , I'm looking for a three inch body lift for the 2012 ecoboost, and can't find a single one ? Any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
125 Posts
First, you go with an Edge tuner... Now you want a body lift? All I have to say is...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bodylifts are crap. They have no place on a truck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really buddy ??? Ya I have an edge tuner , I have a 6 inch pro comp and truck sits on 35 x20's I want bigger tires and not into butchering the body of the truck up, and who the hell are you anyway bud to say what belongs on anything ! U got nerve pal

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
You should be able to fit 37's as is. I doubt you will find any for the ecoboost, LOTS of stuff to move.

Body lifts really only make sense where you are moving the trans/transfer case to add an aftermarket skid plate... but everything on our trucks is already tucked into the frame.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I can only fit 35 on it without starting to cut , I heard performance acc has a number for the ecoboost body lift now, they just had to re route the inter cooler hoses , thanks all

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ah so you don't listen. Yup have fun blocking the body up for no reason other than incompetence.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
No I can only fit 35 on it without starting to cut , I heard performance acc has a number for the ecoboost body lift now, they just had to re route the inter cooler hoses , thanks all
There's lots of folks running 35s on just a level. So I don't see how you can't run 37s on a 6". In fact I think a couple on here already are

Black Sheep of the Family

Reactions: wootman

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If like to talk to them, as procomp even says 35 are biggest , I have a stage 3 metalmulisha and want 37 or bigger

·
Registered
125 Posts
Really buddy ??? Ya I have an edge tuner , I have a 6 inch pro comp and truck sits on 35 x20's I want bigger tires and not into butchering the body of the truck up, and who the hell are you anyway bud to say what belongs on anything ! U got nerve pal

Ah so you don't listen. Yup have fun blocking the body up for no reason other than incompetence.
Basically. Do whatever you want, OP. That truck will be a lost cause.

So you don't want to "butcher up your truck," but you want to reroute intercooler hoses just to put on a body lift (which is a terrible idea in the first place)? Makes perfect sense.

I guess you're right, you can only run 35's on a 6" lift kit... Google is a difficult thing to use, huh?

BTW, if you didn't catch the hint, all of these trucks are running 37's on a 6" lift...

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
That red truck is beautiful

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Debbie downer right here^^

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just saying I wanna run 37 inch or bigger tires , and procomp has told me 35 only , or I have to start cutting body parts so it dosent rub, thanks for all the input, I don't like body lifts either but didn't see another option was all

·
Registered
122 Posts
You never had to cut body panels. First thing that rubbed was the bumper, wheel arches should clear 37's at that height fine.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
BDS suggests wheels offsets and sizes for 37's on their 6" lifts.

Reactions: Econoob
1 - 20 of 28 Posts