F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What boost numbers are y'all getting? Either combined or separate? Also has anyone upgraded the comp wheels or the whole turbo itself and if so what are you seeing boost wise and performance wise?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Current tune I see just over 22psi, I have upgraded compressors, 56mm. Truck hauls @$$

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm peaking at 21 on stock turbos.

Mak just released pre-balanced Batmo wheels for the stock housings.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Max 22 psi here. Lmao all I can say

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm reading from the OBDII at the moment... I stand corrected, I was just informed that I'm pushing 22 psi as well.

The problem is that the flow drops off in top end though.. I want bigger turbos for more of a mid-range setup.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Reading is what the motor sees. I don't know of any twin setup that distinguishes between the two, all that matters is the overall thats going into the motor.

I pulled my turbos and sent them to Mat at Morkin Design for the upgrade. Stand up guy for sure, someone I consider a friend and hope to meet in person this year. I'd call him one of the good 'ol boys, spit in your hand and shake you know he'll follow through. Rare in these days.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Reading is what the motor sees. I don't know of any twin setup that distinguishes between the two, all that matters is the overall thats going into the motor.

I pulled my turbos and sent them to Mat at Morkin Design for the upgrade. Stand up guy for sure, someone I consider a friend and hope to meet in person this year. I'd call him one of the good 'ol boys, spit in your hand and shake you know he'll follow through. Rare in these days.
I can vouch for that.
Met him once, and bought my throttle body meth plate from him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts