F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Good job. Those look really nice on your truck.

·
Registered
728 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
looks great!
im waiting for mine should be here soon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member here - just bought a '13 FX4 SCREW black metallic. Really looking forward to doin some mods to it! Goin through this thread those boost bars look awesome! Don't want to have that giant gap under the grill. Just ordered my set, excited to check em out! Looks like this will be my new place to hang around besides LS1Tech.

·
Registered
47 Posts
installed them with no problem, little loose on the bottom side so i tightened them up with some exterior locktite adhesive :

IMG_3346.JPG

·
Registered
360 Posts
Would really like to see some large photos of these things up close. The website pics are pretty small.

trying to decide between matte black, chrome, or the Platinum color bars (which apparently is like a matte chrome). If I could get a good look at the bars up close with a quality pic I would likely buy some.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looking at getting these for my metallic black 2013 fx4. Can't decide between the black bars or the raptor one that has ford written in it. What y'all think?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got them in the other day on my 13 fx4. Love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Lots of first post guys talking about that grill...

Black Sheep of the Family

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
19 Participants
Raiderfan1890
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing