F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boost-Bars are here!
Hottest new F-150 accessory available! Protect your intercooler and look good doing it. Boost-Bars are specifically designed to look like they're SUPPOSED to be there! No more mis-match!
**********Fits 2009+ F-150 without licence plate in front center. (all trucks with ECO-BOOST motor, and others without front license plate)
Chrome I have lots and can ship today, Grey for fx-4 are coming in soon, and ALL NEW BLACK CHROME is coming in the next 2 weeks and TEXTURED BLACK to match new 13+ FX 4's coming in the next month! Presale is Available on items not in stock, that way you're first in line when they come in!

Installation is easy! NO modifications required. Uses existing holes in your truck! Less than 2 Minute install!
$99 + shipping ($15-25 depending on location)

PM me for details View attachment 1288 View attachment 1289 View attachment 1290

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, Message me your name, address, phone number and email and I can put an invoice together. And can ship today aswell

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That is a sweet looking grill. IMHO it is the best looking I have seen so far.

SPPD

·
Registered
89 Posts
waiting for FX4 BLACK!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
please see the platinum thread I posted earlier today! and Black is coming very soon! which Black are you after Adam?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I couldn't resist! This is going to be my first Mod! After speaking with Reider03 I am convinced that this is the best product on the market for intercooler protection. I will post a review when it arrives.

SPPD

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just ordered a gray one for my 2012 FX4 too, I'm excited to recieve it, and from what I have read and seen...it looks like a quality piece, fingers crossed that it is as I hope. Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Mine have been delivered, but I'm working on the road away from my truck! Boo... Hopefully get to it this weekend, with something custom hey Reid!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
26 Participants
cdn ws6
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing