F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see how you guys got Vac/boost on a 2013? Not on a 2011-2012. The setup is not the same. Please post pic's if you can. Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just use the torque app and a Bluetooth obd connector and an android device. 2 minutes to setup and no tapping into boost lines..

·
Registered
369 Posts
Just use the torque app and a Bluetooth obd connector and an android device. 2 minutes to setup and no tapping into boost lines..
Took your advice and so far so good! Is the paid version of torque worth 5$ just curious because the free seems to do everything I want it to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Took your advice and so far so good! Is the paid version of torque worth 5$ just curious because the free seems to do everything I want it to.

What's everyone plugging in for the truck's data in torque?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
What's everyone plugging in for the truck's data in torque?

I was just working on that myself. I found the best curb weight for an super crew 4x4 with 6.5 bed is 5750 ish. It was like 250-300 ish lbs less for the 5.5 foot bed. I haven't looked anything else up yet.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I was just working on that myself. I found the best curb weight for an super crew 4x4 with 6.5 bed is 5750 ish. It was like 250-300 ish lbs less for the 5.5 foot bed. I haven't looked anything else up yet.

Torque says most engines are 85% efficient.
Does that sound right?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts

That's about right. Was at the scales with half tank of fuel. 6000 on the nose with me in it. I way 160.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts