F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So decided to add my build to this little about me..I'm 34 been building and playing with turbo charged cars since i was 16 so this isn't my first rodeo with a turbo charged motor.. When I heard Ford was coming out with a twin turbo F-150 I was in.. I went out and got me 2011 FX4 loaded.:)
I'm doing a 8' lift kit from Rize Industries with the coil overs and add a leaf in the rear it's full 10" of lift.
Mod list

SCT Livewire MPT Performance/Race Tune
innovative wide band
Heart Throb 4" exhaust
Full Race FMIC
170* thermostat
Mak Performance off-road y-pipe
Injen Intake
Stage3 Performance Catch Can system
8" Rize Lift pushed to 10"
22x11 Fuel Hostages -24mm offset
Rize coil overs with remote reservoirs
Add a Leaf in the rear
Toyo open Country's 37x13.5x22
All ss brake lines
8k Hid's
Front grill replacement
Interior LEDs
Exterior LED
LED 3rd brake light
Rough Country hidden winch recovery system

Couple of pics

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have been following your thread on f150forum since Feb. Looks like its almost done. Glad they are finally getting it done. Im ready for the pics!!

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Truck looks sick! Where did you get that grill?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Very insane and epic build! Truck looks mean and clean!!!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice Build!

SPPD

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well truck is about 95% done the front crossmember needs to be powder coated few minor changes should be driving it this week. I'm staying at one of the owners houses in Mexico while they finish the truck looks killer.

Ill get some more pics soon as the front crossmember is completed.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well truck is still not done. I'm anticipating within next two weeks. I know Rize phone has been blowing up of people wanting this kit for their 2011+ f-150's. So I know they want my truck done so they can make a jig and start selling the kits.

Any couple of updated pics.
Front crossmember design

This will be the new steering drop. If you look at the front crossmember you will see two bearings. If you look at the steering drop you will see one slot where the bearing floats there is anoter slot on the other side of the drop.The steering drop bolts to our rack and pinion and this will glide on those bearings. The tie rod ends will now bolt up to the steering drop.Rize is the only company I know with this design. Keeps a lot of stress off the rack and piñon and helps turn those big tires, less strees on your tie rod ends.

This is front strut extension .

Rize has their own coil over with external reservoir tanks.:)
Since the truck is here I know my self I went ahead and told them to add that to truck. Ill be able to crank it up a little more on the front do a add a leaf and will be at 10" lift now. They look sick.

Blackout the tail lights . Should have did this a long time ago.

Rize pre runner truck.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Truck looks bad ass!

2013 Lariat CrewCab 4x4 Off-Road ShortBox w/3.73

·
Registered