F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
BORLA® F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Turbocharger Upgrade Kits

Have an F-150 3.5L EcoBoost? Want more power?

The Borla® Turbo Upgrade Kit for the 2011-2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Trucks transforms the power delivery of the EcoBoost engine. With up to 160HP* gain depending on the year of the truck, this kit really brings the excitement factor you have been looking for. Find out more at https://www.borla.com/products/turbo...-upgrade-kits/!

Motor vehicle Auto part Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive exterior

Wowza! True duals and an X pipe?! I wonder what that sounds like?!

Ooh id consider dumping the solo performance Mach x if this makes the boost sound sweet.

Ooh id consider dumping the solo performance Mach x if this makes the boost sound sweet.
I think a true dual exhaust would make the exhaust sound more "sports car" - like the Pantera on by Gas Monkey.

I listened a couple of times to the Pantera and I thought it sounded really nice.

If my our trucks sounded more like that ... I would definitely spring for the exhaust.

BORLA® F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Turbocharger Upgrade Kits

Have an F-150 3.5L EcoBoost? Want more power?

The Borla® Turbo Upgrade Kit for the 2011-2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost Trucks transforms the power delivery of the EcoBoost engine. With up to 160HP* gain depending on the year of the truck, this kit really brings the excitement factor you have been looking for. Find out more at https://www.borla.com/products/turbo...-upgrade-kits/!

View attachment 68234
Lisa, what is the diameter of the intermediate pipes before the X-Pipe connecting to the Down Pipes? I currently have Full Race Downpipes with 3" primaries and wondering if they will fit.

It says right on their website not street legal. Do not use on a street vehicle racing only... Wink wink.

Reactions: mwemaxxowner
Discussion starter · #13 ·
Yeah, why wouldn't you? Very few people will buy the entire package. Most everyone on here gets an exhaust, however.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hopefully this changes. While the whole kit would be badass, I do not want to modify my truck to that extent, and two do not want to deal with CA emissions testing and swapped turbos. Even if no one would notice. I would, however, buy a true dual exhaust today if it was available instead of figuring out a way to piece one together.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Why the heck would you not?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Yeah, why wouldn't you? Very few people will buy the entire package. Most everyone on here gets an exhaust, however.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hopefully this changes. While the whole kit would be badass, I do not want to modify my truck to that extent, and two do not want to deal with CA emissions testing and swapped turbos. Even if no one would notice. I would, however, buy a true dual exhaust today if it was available instead of figuring out a way to piece one together.
Hey guys,

Selling the dual exhaust separately is something that we are going to consider in the future. These kits are brand new and we are currently working on offering more kits for different applications. However, I will let my team here know that there is a lot of interest in the dual exhaust as a separate product and keep you updated on any decisions we make about it. If there is anyone else on here who is interested in this also, please let me know. Thank you all for your feedback, it really helps!

Discussion starter · #19 ·
Lisa, what is the diameter of the intermediate pipes before the X-Pipe connecting to the Down Pipes? I currently have Full Race Downpipes with 3" primaries and wondering if they will fit.
Unfortunately there would be some fabrication needed to fit the 3” downpipes you already have, but it is possible to make it work.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.