F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Testing the waters. I’m located in North Idaho. Last summer I purchased a lot of full race parts for my 2015 3.5 - Asking prices posted. Includes shipping to lower 48 states.

Open to offers and entire package deal as well.

Catted Downpipes - Black ceramic coated
$1050

Radiator
$650

Trans cooler
$350

Powder Coated Black FMIC Kit plus hot side piping and TS BOV
$2000

Custom Black Ceramic Coated Resonated Exhaust including Tip 145”
$995

Cold Air Intake
$399

Still in boxes. Before I could install it I had a major trans issue with the truck (bought it used with 21k miles) and made the dealership buy it back when they tried to deny any warranty work.

Long story short I haven’t found another one to buy (without going to the new 2018’s). And I’ve debated on going the F350 route for more towing since we travel during the summer and pull a race trailer.

Seeing if anyone is maybe nearby or has interest in these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Texas but I may be interested! What are wanting for the parts? May be interested in the exhaust, intake, and downpipes...

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Testing the waters = MASSIVELY LAME. There's a reason these posts are against the rules on most forums.

Go hide in a corner for a while and then come back and post the stuff for sale or just don't say anything at all.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Testing the waters = MASSIVELY LAME. There's a reason these posts are against the rules on most forums.

Go hide in a corner for a while and then come back and post the stuff for sale or just don't say anything at all.
Having a bad day Chris?

I seen plenty of top posters here who have said the same thing. I’ve even bought from them.

Basically seeing who has interest and if they want to make a deal. Not needing to sell for a low ball price.

Have a great day. I’ll send ya a beer!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Question on both the radiator and FMIC: Are they Gen 1 or Gen 2 versions? And I don't mean gen 1 or 2 engine, I mean gen 1 or 2 of the Full Race part, considering FR released new versions of both.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question on both the radiator and FMIC: Are they Gen 1 or Gen 2 versions? And I don't mean gen 1 or 2 engine, I mean gen 1 or 2 of the Full Race part, considering FR released new versions of both.
Both are gen 2

·
Administrator
770 Posts
@330TAG If these items are still for sale would you please be able to update your original thread with pictures as per our selling guidelines? Each picture shoukd include your username and date written on a piece of paper that is clearly visible. Thanks and good luck with your sale!

Sent from Friendly Manitoooba

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@330TAG If these items are still for sale would you please be able to update your original thread with pictures as per our selling guidelines? Each picture shoukd include your username and date written on a piece of paper that is clearly visible. Thanks and good luck with your sale!

Sent from Friendly Manitoooba
I can they are in storage. I can even upload my invoice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Testing the waters. I’m located in North Idaho. Last summer I purchased a lot of full race parts for my 2015 3.5 - Asking prices posted. Includes shipping to lower 48 states.

$1050

Radiator
$650

Trans cooler
$350

$2000

$995

Cold Air Intake
$399

Still in boxes. Before I could install it I had a major trans issue with the truck (bought it used with 21k miles) and made the dealership buy it back when they tried to deny any warranty work.

Long story short I haven’t found another one to buy (without going to the new 2018’s). And I’ve debated on going the F350 route for more towing since we travel during the summer and pull a race trailer.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today's current price on the Full Race has each priced at $600 for the radiator and $200 for the trans cooler if bought at the same time. What are you asking for the combo?

$1050

Radiator
$650

Trans cooler
$350

$2000

$995

Cold Air Intake
$399

Are your parts still for sale?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts