F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
IMO Prices still a bit too high. There's also a world-wide pandemic going on in case you haven't noticed. It's a tall order to ask someone to drop $1600 for car parts when the economy is melting. Like snake mentioned too, as time goes on, the pool of guys wanting this stuff is dwindling. Demand for gen1 is fading. Had you hit me up 2 years ago I would have popped on that radiator/trans cooler combo in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
IMO Prices still a bit too high. There's also a world-wide pandemic going on in case you haven't noticed. It's a tall order to ask someone to drop $1600 for car parts when the economy is melting. Like snake mentioned too, as time goes on, the pool of guys wanting this stuff is dwindling. Demand for gen1 is fading. Had you hit me up 2 years ago I would have popped on that radiator/trans cooler combo in a heartbeat.
I hear ya. I tend to do very well during economic hardships but I know most people don’t unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Ford F-150 FX4 Screw Cab
121 Posts
I wish the intake would fit my ‘13 because I would have taken it off your hands lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
New prices guys.

I want to get this out of the shop and I’m finishing up my other build. You know what it’s worth.

Pricing for individual items: (plus shipping plus payment fees)

Exhaust 550

Down Pipes ((SOLD))

Intake ((SOLD))

Radiator / Transcooler combo ((SOLD))

Intercooler with extras ((SOLD))

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Can I ask what wheelbase you ordered the exhaust for? And did you choose the resonator option?

According to the website, the exhaust fits 2015-20

So it crosses the border of Gen1-Gen2, but does ship for the various wheelbase

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Can I ask what wheelbase you ordered the exhaust for? And did you choose the resonator option?

According to the website, the exhaust fits 2015-20

So it crosses the border of Gen1-Gen2, but does ship for the various wheelbase

145” wb with resonator

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
145” wb with resonator

So am I seeing this exhaust package as $926.66 on the FR website?

I need this like a hole in the head considering I'm still all OEM and I like my exhaust dead quiet. But the sheer quality of that cat-back is just first class!

I'm so tempted to kill this thread by being the final customer.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

I need this like a hole in the head considering I'm still all OEM and I like my exhaust dead quiet. But the sheer quality of that cat-back is just first class!

That is correct plus it’s fully ceramic coated (300 extra and not typically offered by full race. They did it for me as a custom request since I ordered quite a bit of stuff) I took a picture of it just to think of “what could have been” lol

·
Premium Member
850 Posts

Doooooo eeeettt

That would definitely give a nice tone to your truck Bruce 😬

21 - 37 of 37 Posts