F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
2,270 is still a very low number. I believe they built about 25,000 Lightnings in their 5 year run.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
why don't you find out for yourself if that's not good enough for you!
You're one person on the internet and another has already been wrong. Comparing multiple inquires ensure it is right.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You're one person on the internet and another has already been wrong. Comparing multiple inquires ensure it is right.
Sorry if that came up a bit rude. But I was serious! Why don't you find out! I want to confirm the number too ... So why wait for someone else

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey wanted to update this. Mathew from Ford Canada called me today... When they sent me that last email I wanted the canada numbers not total. So he finally got back to me. 22 fx2 Ford tremors were built for Canada. That's correct ... 22. I'll receive a email like the last in a couple days

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Very interesting... I have read on quite a few posts people talking about letters recieved from Ford stating they built 606 Tremors. 318 FX2 and 288 FX4 with 10% of the Tremors built going to Canada. I just purchased mine thursday and it was only 1 of 4 in 500 miles. Ebay had 4 forsale and autotrader had 48 us wide.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very interesting... I have read on quite a few posts people talking about letters recieved from Ford stating they built 606 Tremors. 318 FX2 and 288 FX4 with 10% of the Tremors built going to Canada. I just purchased mine thursday and it was only 1 of 4 in 500 miles. Ebay had 4 forsale and autotrader had 48 us wide.
When I bought mine roughly a month ago these were mostly the only new 2014 trucks on dealer lots as they cannot sell them. I found quite a few through dealer searches nearby in SE Michigan.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
When I bought mine roughly a month ago these were mostly the only new 2014 trucks on dealer lots as they cannot sell them. I found quite a few through dealer searches nearby in SE Michigan.
I noitced that alot of the ones for sell on Autotrader were northern trucks. Unfornately its the internet so who knows at this point. You can look up lightings and see how many were made,how many in each color,etc,etc!! Personally I would think if there were over 2200 made there would be a couple hundred for sale nation wide. But even at 2200 thats pretty rare considering how many lightings were made.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CMTREMOR,
If you have time please send me a PM regarding:
Hey wanted to update this. Mathew from Ford Canada called me today... When they sent me that last email I wanted the canada numbers not total. So he finally got back to me. 22 fx2 Ford tremors were built for Canada. That's correct ... 22. I'll receive a email like the last in a couple days.

I would like to speak to you about this.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts