F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

I haven't been a member here all that long, but I have been "modding" vehicles all my life since I could turn a wrench. I'm by no means a mechanic, I just love cars, trucks, guns, racing, and things that are fast and loud in general (including college football). I love all of the build threads here, and appreciate the feedback on my build as well.

I find myself pretty much right in the middle between the guy that does the very smallest appearance and function mods, and the guy that goes with the full-out tunes and go-fast parts. I have to use my truck as a daily driver and put on 30k+ miles per year, so I will have to save the racing mods for my next Mustang or '55 Ford.

I have been a member of many different types of forums, and I just wanted to say that ours here is among the best, most helpful I've seen. Everyone has different tastes and priorities in what they use their truck for, and what (if any) mods they want to make to it. Yet, even when we disagree, pretty much everyone is respectful of one another. So, thank you to everyone here for a great forum. :cool:

BEST use of a Duralast tool ever:

2013-10-06 20.31.19.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
269 Posts
Now I'm hungry. :rolleyes: Nice post!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Seeing them crabs, making me hungry for boiled crawfish!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Seems older I get less interested I get into college football.

Or maybe it's Bc lsu keeps losing to Bama lol

I'm ready for the NFL to restart the playoffs so the who dat nation can get revenge on them damn Seahawks.

OK Ok we can dream can't we?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey baseball is right around the corner. LETS GO RANGERS

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Seems older I get less interested I get into college football.

Or maybe it's Bc lsu keeps losing to Bama lol

I'm ready for the NFL to restart the playoffs so the who dat nation can get revenge on them damn Seahawks.

OK Ok we can dream can't we?

Hey bro....try being a VOLS fan....pretty painful the last few years.....but I still bleed ORANGE....:eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Who actually uses duralast tools?!

Snap-on and Klein :cool:

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Lmao, snow crab claws are easy to crack.

View attachment 6772

These, not so much..
Oil States...a company I recognize!

On another note...crab legs are good. We had them for Christmas and then had some later. Good stuff. It was King Crab, though.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Oil States...a company I recognize!

On another note...crab legs are good. We had them for Christmas and then had some later. Good stuff. It was King Crab, though.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro
Lol, yeah we have a lot of cranes out in Alaska. I've been with them going on 4 years.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts