F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed, the new bull rings to the rear of my FX-4. Great accessory at a minimal cost. Amazon (cheapest) with the 4 or 2 bull rings plus router bit. (GET THE BIT). Easy 15 minute install! Attached some pics. Install vids on youtube. If your considering these - DONT well worth it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I use them a lot for strapping down the canoodle.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
All of the trucks have stake pockets. 5.5 or 6.5 on the 5.5 you have to cut the plastic caps out that is it.

·
Administrator
7,837 Posts
All of the trucks have stake pockets. 5.5 or 6.5 on the 5.5 you have to cut the plastic caps out that is it.
I am referring to the stake pockets towards the front of the cab. I was pretty sure I saw a year or two back that there are some years that don't have the metal cutout for them

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I did this on my 2013 FX4 with the 5.5 bed and it was super easy. No cutting of any metal in the bed rails or anything. Just the plastic caps as described.

Put those things to good use in the 2 months since I've done this. I couldn't be happier with the bullrings.

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
What are these for?

What I want to know is how hard it is to remove the plastic caps on the bed rails so I can wax under there or add clear bra.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts