F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just reaching out to see if anyone on here has put cab lights on their trucks. I have a 14, looking to add these. Any particular brand, quality? Thanks

·
Administrator
4,079 Posts
Exterior cab lights like these?

Reactions: Shrek

·
Registered
223 Posts
I did see some nice small stick on LEDs made for this application. I mean quite literally they were small and very nice but I think five of them were $500. And I think it'd be pretty cool to always have lights on your truck even when it's not draining the battery. Maybe it would stop a B&E if somebody thought you were in the truck with the lights on. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I personally like the look of clearance lights on a lot of trucks. I do really like the stobe capable units like above, I would put those on my work truck for sure!

Reactions: Alex Moroz

·
Registered
93 Posts
I did this to a Chevy 2500 a few years back. I went with RECON brand, not the cheapest but they are the most well known. Nothing like drilling holes in a perfectly good roof, lol. Measure twice and drill once, or something like that...
They turned out nice. I tied them into the lights so auto-on, they come on. No separate switch. They come with a good gasket/mounting pad but I still ran some black silicone in the hole after doing the wiring, didn't want to take any chances.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts