F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sounds weird, but every time my windshield wipers move, i can feel it in my brake and gas peddles? its only for a split second every time the wipers move, but it feels like the first moments of what it would feel like in the peddles if the ABS brakes where going off.... does anyone else feel this?

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
My 11 does this with brakes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I do wonder why we feel it. Seems kind of like a simple design flaw.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Y'all crazy...
Is this with the power adjustable pedals?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Mass hallucination? :confused:

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Might be the "tune" acting funny. You know. Washer fluid injection

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
In my 2011 Ranger it was HORRIBLE! I have a 2011 Screw with adjustable pedals and haven't felt a thing yet...no rain but have had to use the wipers a good amount bcz of snow/sleet but haven't noticed. ..... bet I will now -__- lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I can only feel them when they're wide open, but it's like that in every truck I've ever owned.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Ok all you suck!
I feel it now. Never cared in the past, but now that you've brought it to my attention, I can't not notice it.....bunch of bad names, all of you!

·
Registered
106 Posts
haha, I never noticed it until I read this post..then felt a slight bump in the pedal lol almost feels like its just in my head and that I just think I feel somthing ha. Might be the cowboy boots...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Now hold on a minute there boys, y'all telling me - ye windshield wipers make ye gas pedal move so ye feel it? Ye trucks are hainted I tell ye, hainted.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Now hold on a minute there boys, y'all telling me - ye windshield wipers make ye gas pedal move so ye feel it? Ye trucks are hainted I tell ye, hainted.
The motor flexes the firewall, which gets transferred to your feet.
It's like feeling a fish nibble at the bait when you're fishing...

·
Registered
868 Posts
my 13 XLT does it, i beleive it has something to do with the mount used for the adjustable pedals

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
The motor flexes the firewall, which gets transferred to your feet.
It's like feeling a fish nibble at the bait when you're fishing...
Bingo. That's exactly what it is. The firewall flexing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts