F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any of the members here have experienced trouble with cap company reluctant to match the Ruby Red color?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DSC07541.JPG DSC07543.JPG DSC07540.JPG My ARE came in Thursday and I had em install yesterday. Very close match. They had concerns about the paint match with the Ruby Red color but seems like the match is quite close if not right on!

·
Registered
2 Posts
That looks awesome I will pick up a ARE Z series this week for my 13 Screw also Ruby Red- This shows what a great job ARE does on the match.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an ARE Z on my 02 supercrew and it has stood the test of time, so I know that they also use high quality paint.(Oxford White) Now if 'Are' can match my wife's next pick, Platinum White, remains to be seen. They don't show it on their web site, but I will check if we get the truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered an ARE lid last week for my '13 Ruby Red Limited. My ARE dealer called ARE to see if they needed the gas door for a color match and ARE's response was no. Sure hope it matches???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Isdaako
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing