F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eh all, I am curios if there is a manual switch for the reverse light on the roof of the cab? that will turn the reverse light on as a cargo lamp for the bed of the truck. I was accessing my bed at night over the wknd and had to keep unlocking my doors with the key fob to provide light back there (annoying but worked).

I got my eco-boost a week ago and LOVE IT!!! no complaints at all.... I did a 750km (Im Canadian ;)) trip this wknd and averaged 10.8L/ 100km, waaaaayy better than my old Ford Ranger!

Hope you someone can ease my mind before home time haha.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I'm pretty sure if you hold the switch that turns on the interior dome lights on it turns on the cargo lamp. The switch that also dims the IC

Reactions: strongarm18

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
How the heck did you get 10????? Did your turbos even spool? We're you in the prairies with a tail wind? Did you drive 70 in 6th for 8 hours?

I guess I'm on the right foot to much. Spooling every chance I get. & I live in the valley. Wherever I drive it's 3% upgrade out

I'm in BC

welcome eH

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How the heck did you get 10????? Did your turbos even spool? We're you in the prairies with a tail wind? Did you drive 70 in 6th for 8 hours?

I guess I'm on the right foot to much. Spooling every chance I get. & I live in the valley. Wherever I drive it's 3% upgrade out

I'm in BC

welcome eH
Eh 2Canches, hahaha it surprised myself and my grandpa as well (to whom I rubbed it into most haha). Im pretty sure its because she is new so I was babying her and also kinda treating the fuel millage as a little side game to conversation with my parents. I had Cruise Control set to 105ish for most of the trip, I believe taking advantage of CC will help millage. I had a bunch of hills where the average read near 0 for a good stretch, and took a different return trip so maybe this also helped not having to return up those grades... none the less I was shocked.

To note tho... my current millage is different. Ive began to spool em' a bit more, but still gingerly haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts