F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you know you can change the background image on your display? Hope this works for everyone's application. I have the navi on my truck not the My Ford Touch system and this is how you do it..

I burned images to a CD-R Jpeg format (no .gif's)max dimension is 800x384 (you can you microsoft phot editor). Once you burn the disc take it to the truck hit the arrow on the right lower corner and brought the Ford image around and clicked on the image then hit add..the truck read the CD-R and pulled up the images I had on the disc. I selected "add all" and hit the the right screen and uploaded the images for the other screen and this is what it looks like..

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Thats great! I have the dual 4 inch displays on mine, and wish I could figure out a way to modify the screen, or use it as a monitor for a back-up camera. I had a really difficult time finding a truck that had the Max Tow package, and really couldn't wait and order one. There are a few options I wish I had, but had to take the one and only truck in Illinois that was new and had Max Tow.

SPPD

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
One of the first things I did to mine thanks to another forum! Pretty neat feature. I also like how you can store a cd to the jukebox.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Ecoboost2012
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing