F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
But. If you have anything collecting in the CAC, regular Italian tuneups is all that is needed.

·
Read Only
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
But. If you have anything collecting in the CAC, regular Italian tuneups is all that is needed.
I don't floor it for extended periods like an Italian tune up, but I'm on the gas pretty regularly if you will, I don't think that's why the oil collected in the CAC fwiw, at $6 a gallon, I'd like to be a little lighter on the pedal but not so far haha.

Post weep hole and catch cans the truck is running remarkably better fwiw, and I've had my foot in it considerably more last 2 days as a result. One of my fav things about the Eco's is the lightning acceleration, passing, onramps etc.

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown.... Oops, I mean 2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Shiney White
12,638 Posts
They are amazingly quick, especially for a truck.

Reactions: 22809

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
I don't floor it for extended periods like an Italian tune up, but I'm on the gas pretty regularly if you will, I don't think that's why the oil collected in the CAC fwiw, at $6 a gallon, I'd like to be a little lighter on the pedal but not so far haha.

Post weep hole and catch cans the truck is running remarkably better fwiw, and I've had my foot in it considerably more last 2 days as a result. One of my fav things about the Eco's is the lightning acceleration, passing, onramps etc.
OK. Why do you think blowby is collecting in the CAC ?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts