Great video Steve!

258 stock RWHP
266 stock TQ

290 SCT canned tune rwhp
287 SCT canned tune TQ

·
Registered
838 Posts
Great video Steve! 258 stock RWHP 266 stock TQ 290 SCT canned tune rwhp 287 SCT canned tune TQ
Low numbers????

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Low numbers????
I thought so too. we made 385 Ft Lbs rear wheel stock. They show +24 ft lbs with a tune, seems really low.

·
Registered
158 Posts
those are the lowest stock numbers I have seen so far....wow

·
Registered
197 Posts
2.7 litre Eco???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mustang dyno?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Yes it is a Mustang Dyno and this was on a 87 Octane pull. We have not loaded our 93 yet to do testing.

Per Bill in the video

All the pulls were made with 87 octane and were made on a Mustang Dyno that seems to consistently read low but it’s what we have access to right now. The percentage gains we are seeing seem to be in line with what most of the other trucks have made

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
My truck put out 315hp 345ish tq stock on the Mustang dyno I went to. The tunes weren't very impressive when it came to adding anything I think I ended up with 330hp and 399tq. That was with an early MPT tune and that was all I had for mods other than a AEM dryflow.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Why do the mustang dyno read low?
All dynos give a different readings,mustang dynos seem to give lower numbers

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost
Isn't it the mustang dyno that is known as the heartbreaker?
Or is that generic for all dynos?

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Yeah, I take each individual dyno pull with a grain of salt. I am more interested in the "Change" as Steve showed.

Heartbreaker Dyno ... Love it. So does that make othe dyno's "The Penis Extender"?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
^^^^Lol I believe that is the correct terminology for the other dynos. I had another one scheduled but I was getting some misfires or some weird happening up top so I ordered some Brisk plugs, got those installed yesterday and that seems to have solved it.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
^^^^Lol I believe that is the correct terminology for the other dynos. I had another one scheduled but I was getting some misfires or some weird happening up top so I ordered some Brisk plugs, got those installed yesterday and that seems to have solved it.
Which ones did you go with?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts