F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
RR14YS silver. One step colder since I'm running a bit bigger snails and plan to upgrade them again before the end of the year. Figured I'd pre plan this so I didn't have to kick myself in the ass about buying something on a whim.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
RR14YS silver. One step colder since I'm running a bit bigger snails and plan to upgrade them again before the end of the year. Figured I'd pre plan this so I didn't have to kick myself in the ass about buying something on a whim.
I was gonna ask if you went colder. How do you know it's time to go colder?

Looking at your sig reminds me I need to go throw on the MPT tune and log tonight.
Did you get the latest and greatest, yet?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I don't remember which I went with...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
It has to do with boost and bigger turbos, I'm only seeing 17-18 psi with my SSI tune and Mike and I need to work some stuff out on my truck with his tune as well, last I remember I was only seeing about 16 psi. I want to be 20ish. I would say I'm borderline once I get the boost where I want it.
The MPT one I have I got maybe the end of Dec first part of Jan? He said he's tweaked it some and I need to get logs over to him. I'm horrible for that.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts