F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with clear bedliner? I want to treat my rockers and cab corners with bedliner but I was hoping the clear would look better than the black on my Sterling Grey truck. I understand it may not be quite as strong. But it is more to keep everything together if they rust again versus impact protection.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good til it doesn't. It yellows bad
Thanks.
Was that a particular brand? I wonder if the UV exposure difference between the bed and the rockers would make a difference.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Does anyone have experience with clear bedliner? I want to treat my rockers and cab corners with bedliner but I was hoping the clear would look better than the black on my Sterling Grey truck. I understand it may not be quite as strong. But it is more to keep everything together if they rust again versus impact protection.
Rockers and cab corners rust from the inside out. Have them oil sprayed, or do it yourself with Fluid Film.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
noodles
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing