F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The more and more I look at this grille, the more I really like It! I just might have to order it for my truck!

·
Registered
589 Posts
The new grills are really sharp looking indeed! Especially on the FX models whicked rad!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Looks like a Lariat grill in black. Assuming this grill can be purchased in ruby red surround, I think it would look really good on my FX4. The C-clamp grill has grown on me since it was rolled out last year but I have always liked the 2011 & 12 6 billet grills better. Will be interesting to see what they charge for this grill as an after market option. I priced a Lariate chrome grill for an XLT when I was shopping this spring and they get about $150 more for that grill versus a 6 billet chrome XLT...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Is it me or would the grill and hood being in carbon-fiber look epic with anyone of those color schemes?! Throw on a bed cover and maybe a Roush style tailgate mini wing & Suspension kit for down force and the Gs and the other standard mods... hum... next Gen Lightning!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Any ideas on what it would cost to get this grill to replace my stock 2013 FX4? When you do this, do you replace just the center part of the grill and reuse the original painted surround or does the new grill come with it's own surround?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would guess the new grill would also come with the part that surrounds it. The platinum grille sells for about $470 on ebay: New 2013 Ford F 150 3 Bar Chrome Mesh Grille w Emblem Lariat XLT FX4 FX2 | eBay

I would guess the tremor grille would be around the same price.

Any ideas on what it would cost to get this grill to replace my stock 2013 FX4? When you do this, do you replace just the center part of the grill and reuse the original painted surround or does the new grill come with it's own surround?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Now that the 2014's are out I am trying to get a price from my dealer for one of these grills. They offer them on the Tremor and FX4 Appearance package this year. Unfortunately they are unable to see a pic on their catalog website to ID the correct part. Anybody know this for sure, or can anybody point me to a dealer that has the truck on their lot so I can get a VIN to be sure to get the correct part?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Carbon fiber kind of screams ricer to me......just saying.​

So test proven wieght reduction and extremely high strength means Ricer?

Screw technology right..... just saying

Merica!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
The wing thing on a truck looks like puke!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
jmfmk3
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing