F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are finalizing our plans for our 3000 mile tow in June. Our TT roadside assistance expires in April.

Has anyone ever used Coach Net? Is it as good as they claim? I want piece of mind for the just in case possibilities.

Regards,

SPPD

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got a one year free membership when I bought my TT, but haven't used them. I joined Good Sam when I had a motor home and really like them. I have their roadside assistance plan and have great luck. It covers all your vehicles and your TT whether you are towing or not.

·
Registered
943 Posts
We are finalizing our plans for our 3000 mile tow in June. Our TT roadside assistance expires in April.

Has anyone ever used Coach Net? Is it as good as they claim? I want piece of mind for the just in case possibilities.

Regards,

SPPD
I have Good Sam. Have not had to use it but, they did send me to a good RV shop in jackson MS. when I needed some electrical repairs on our trailer. Good Sam has a bunch of other good benefits too.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
My grandpa used Good Sam until 2 years ago when he sold his fifth wheel and was always pleased with them

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Good Sam here too. Covers all my vehicles, house lockouts, and they'll tow the TT instead of leaving it at the side of the road like a lot of other companies will. Reasonable rates also.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I will check out Good Sam. I actually had Good Sam the first couple years we were camping and never needed it. We went a few years without towing the camper and I let it go.

Thanks,

SPPD

·
Registered
943 Posts
I guess I will check out Good Sam. I actually had Good Sam the first couple years we were camping and never needed it. We went a few years without towing the camper and I let it go.

Thanks,

SPPD
I think you are making the right choice with Good Sam. We have their big book of campgrounds and use it a lot when we travel. You can be pretty well assured that the campground you going to will be good if it is in the Good Sam book.

Haven't seen much of you on here latley. We have not gone our normal "winter excursion" this year as my Mother was real sick and just recently passed away. We may take a 4-6 week trip south now though. No definite plans yet. I still need to do a complete and long evaluation of the Andersen Hitch and RAS springs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts