·
Registered
77 Posts
???

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ford is taking forever getting me the sensors for the drivers side. We are going to step up the kit to include a trick driver side filtered catch can instead of the clean side separator to yet again make a big improvement in the system. I will have pictures posted of the new kit tomorrow and it will ready for sale by Wednesday. I will go over the details tomorrow and this will be the cleanest setup from UPR for the 2015 Ecoboost F150 and Expeditions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this is an old thread but whatever happened with this part? Sorry for my first post dragging this up.

Here is the new UPR Silicone Plug n Play Coupler ( No Drill Solution ) we designed specifically for the 2015 F150 Ecoboost trucks.

View attachment 31280
The best part about this is the fact that installing the UPR Wide Open Throttle system is a breeze and will not ruin
any of your factory parts and the truck can be returned to stock without any question.

This solution will be available very soon for the 2011 to 2014 F150 Ecoboost trucks as well.

Joe

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
We chose to offer the factory replacement tube pre-drilled as the install was much harder to replace the coupler and connect it properly.

Joe

21 - 26 of 26 Posts